Saturday, July 4, 2015

Celebrate Freedom


Happy 4th of July
to my friends in the U.S.A.!!

Hope it is filled with fireworks, family and fun as you celebrate
the freedom we enjoy in this country.

Celebrate Freedom


SUPPLY LIST

I had not originally planned to do a patriotic card; however, I was spending some time going through my scrapbooking supplies (which haven't been touched in a decade!) and found some old patriotic papers, from companies no longer even in existence - so no links to the patterned papers!


CHALLENGE

I am using last week's sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch.


3 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! fabulous card, love those die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a Happy 4th of July! Love your patriotic themed card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found those neglected papers and breathed life into them...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!