Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Curtain Call Reminder: Love Letter

There are still a few more days to play along with the Curtain Call Challenge: Love Letter!


Our sponsor for this challenge is DeNami Design and there is a $20 gift certificate available for The LEAD of our challenge!  DeNami supplied the design team with love stamps - AND I just won a random drawing during their recent blog hop for even more stamps.  I got some of their new woodland animals so I have a great stash of new DeNami!  This little skunk makes me feel warm and fuzzy!

Warm and Fuzzy

The challenge is open until January 25th.  You don't have to use DeNami Design stamps - just be inspired by that sweet graphic and play along!

I used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts.


I was having so much fun with my new DeNami stamps that I kept going.  This one is not related to Curtain Call, but the stamps are SO much fun, I had to share!  The animals are one stamp and the balloons are an add-on.  I was just checking their store, and they have a Santa hat stamp.  Wouldn't it be fun to make one of  these guys a Santa, then add a few snowflakes and some glittery snow?

Woodland Birthday


Warm and Fuzzy
  • Stamps: DeNami Design Little Skunk, You Make Me Feel, Hearts stamp set
  • Paper: Lily Bee Design We Are Family, MFT Natural
  • Ink: black and Papertrey Ink Berry Sorbet
  • Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb. natural twine, Lil' Inkers Stitched Squares
Woodland Birthday
  • Stamps: DeNami Design Woodland Friends, Balloon Trio, Thoughtful Greetings stamp set
  • Paper: Simple Stories dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and Copics
  • Accessories: Hemptique 10-lb. black twine, yellow button and clear sequins

17 comments:

  1. Sweet!!!!
    Such a sweet skunk!!!
    Why don't we have these kind of stamps over here in the Netherlands!
    Love the sentiment too, perfect.
    Nice combo with kraft. ( or is it craftpaper?)
    anyway, your card is great!
    And as for your other card, that's so versatile if you can dress them up like that!
    Perfect for any occasion and soooooo adorable and sweet, great humour too. :-)
    Thanks for sharing.
    I can tell you were smiling yourself when you made these two beauties, didn't you?
    I know I would, ha, ha.
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those DeNami critters are just adorable! Your colouring: awesome! Love both of these :) You know, I promised myself that I would play along with more challenges this year - so far, I have failed miserably. Hopefully I can pull up my socks and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cuteness! i think i NEED these animal stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh your little stinker looks so cute Kim, sweet card! Your second is just as sweet , great coloring and a fun idea for the santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are such cuties, Kim ... fantastically coloured! Thanks so much for the congratulations on my Muse Top Spot ... much appreciated! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two delightful cards! Thanks so much for joining us over at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super fun, lovin' that cute skunk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your woodland friends are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little skunk is "stinkin' cute!!" (sorry, couldn't resist..) What a fun card. Sweet image, and wonderful color palette. Love the whole gang on your second card. Such a fun group of critters. Great coloring. Love how you've anchored everyone with your black twine, too. Great cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling cards Kim. Love the sweet images and the coloring. You are rocking these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those animals are ridiculous! SO much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just look at all of these DARLING DeNami Design creations!!! Way to rock these new images, Kim!!! Soooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Adorable Kim! Love the cute images :) They are so Fantastic on your cards....Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Running shoes are laced up, and I'm settling a pace for catching up on your always stellar, always inspiring cards! Blogger issues, family visit, a whole slew of Valentine cards to make have set me back, but I'm here to join the others in celebrating how amazing, sweet and cheerful these cards are. Those woodland critters are absolutely adorable, and in your card, they've come to 'life' splendidly. Smiling from ear to ear looking at these, and feeling warm and fuzzy, to boot! LOVE these!!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!