Monday, April 11, 2011

Bibs as Inspiration

Today's Splitcoast Clean and Simple Challenge was an inspiration piece - a photo of 10 darling bibs from Toys R Us:


The first thing that I noticed was the parade of elephants and I knew that the Martha Stewart elephant punch would be perfect!!




Then while I was looking for the elephant punch in my closet of secondary supplies (that's the place where things that I don't use often go to disappear forever!) - I came across this roll or ribbon and it totally worked for this challenge!


Elephant Parade
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Tiny Tags
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Bashful Blue gingham, tag punch, Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Happy Birthday from the Zoo:
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Four Frames, Verve sentiment
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Turquoise
  • Paper: Papertrey Simply Chartreuse
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Decorative Label Punch, Turquoise grosgrain, embossing folder, Crystal Stickers glitter domes, ribbon from Michaels

8 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are so fun! I love the bright colors we got to play with on this challenge! I too was drawn to the elephants! :) There's nothing cuter than a baby elephant, IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute Kim! Love the simplicity of the baby design, makes those darling little elephants really pop. How perfect is that fun printed ribbon? Lucky you needing to have a secondary supplies closet with goodies like that in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are adorable! They are real keepsakes for whomever receives them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, Kim! Great choice of colors, images and punches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Score on finding that ribbon - it's perfect! These are both so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling baby cards. LOVE the elephant one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards , they are so cute and so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your cards!!! Is very beautiful!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!